Sunday, February 7, 2010

cps valentine

Papertrey Ink is hosting the CPS sketch this week, so I thought I'd play along!  I wanted to make a really fun, really bold Valentine for my good friend and maid of honor.  How could I resist 4 different patterns and stitching out the wazoo? lol
I embossed PTI Damask Designs with white filagree powder onto  true black CS, and with clear glitter onto raspberry fizz for the embellishment.  The heart stamp is from Borders & Corners Hearts.

Hope your Valentine's crafting is going well! It's a blast, isn't it?

xoxo,
Christy

15 comments:

Liz said...

I love that you used two different ribbons on this. Great job on the sketch!

Anika said...

Great card, Christy! I love that ruffled ribbon!

Lea L. said...

Fabulous card!! I love the different patterns, and how you've ruffled the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Anette Eakins said...

Very pretty! All those patterns look great together! If I tried using that many different patterns it would look awful! ;0)
Anette-snowmom13

Unknown said...

oh love this card and the ribbon of course...love it!

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS!! I love everything about it!! Great job on the challenge!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors, and that ruffle, sigh...

Katie said...

Love it! Such a happy Valentine...and the ruffled ribbon is just perfect!!!

Cathy Weber said...

Love the little ruffle! Very cute.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE it! Especially love the embossed damask on the black! Stunning card!

Heidi said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!! So many wonderful details and the colors are perfect!!

Melisa Hunter said...

Very pretty! Love the colour combo!

Angy said...

great job - the ruffled ribbon is just perfect as an embellie!

Jennifer K said...

I'm seeing ruffles everywhere - and I love it. This is so pretty!

Ruby said...

LOVELY card! The ruffle ribbon is great, but so too are your colour choices! :o)