Saturday, February 5, 2011

PTI anniversary

It's here again!  The anniversary celebration for PTI!  Looking back on my creations since last February,  I think my favorite was a special card made for Nichole Heady on the surprise forum blog hop in her honor.

I wanted a golden harvest card, and it came out exactly as I had envisioned.  I gold embossed the leaves veins and the wheat-like image on the circle tag.  With no harvest gold ink, I used lemon tart kissed with summer sunrise around the edges.  The card front is impressed with the linen plate, and the gold mat is impressed with the canvas plate.


Thank again, Nichole, for all your inspiration and all the love you pour into Papertrey Ink!

xoxo,
Christy

SUPPLIES:
stamps - PTI Leaf Prints, Daily Designs, Round & Round, Damask Designs (sentiment)
paper - PTI harvest gold, rustic cream
ink - PTI lemon tart, summer sunrise; VersaMark, Distress Ink in antique linen, VersaMagic in straw
accents - PTI harvest gold twill ribbon, harvest gold vintage button; gold embossing powder
dies - PTI mat stack 4, leaf prints, linen and canvas impression plate
tools - Scor-it mini, cuttlebug, 1 3/4" circle punch

10 comments:

Monica K. said...

Lovely card, Christy! So striking!!

Renee said...

Beautiful...
so soft...
I love it!

Stephanie said...

Christy.........This is just beautiful!!! I wasn't around for this surprise for Nichole so I'm seeing this awesome card for the first time. No wonder you picked it.....It's absolutely gorgeous!

Lee Anne said...

Wow. This is gorgeous! I love the embossing and the darker summer sunrise ink on the edges. I'm so glad you are part of the Dolls now! Welcome!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is STUNNING! So many gorgeous little details to look at; I really LOVE it!

Suzanne said...

Christy, it really is such a beautiful card. I love the color combinations and all of the details you put into it, especially the embossing.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Gorgeous card! Welcome to the Dolls.

Kristin said...

stunning card! I just love this... everything about it. AMAZING.

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! Such a great pick!! Love the colors and design and all the elements!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my wowzers! This is stunning!!!