Friday, November 20, 2009

giving thanks

We're so thankful for the friends and family that helped us this summer and fall on our vacation up the coast to Oregon and while transitioning jobs.  There's still some gifting we have to do, but here's a trio of cards from our first round of thankin'.

I just adore the Basic Grey Lemonade collection.  There was a 'fun & funky card set' layout in the July '09 Papercrafts '225 Cards & Gifts' by Kim Kesti (p.9, my favorite #).  I used a combination of papers & chipboard, as well as rub-ons, stickers, brads, gems & button.  No stamping except for inked edges, which is crazy unusual for me.




There's a great download for every possible size of envelope liners at Nichole Heady's blog (here) - it's so cute and another good way to sneak in another coordinated print.  I tend to put paper on the outside of the flap so this is another unexpected change.

No comments: