Monday, October 4, 2010

card swap

I got this Lovely pair of cards a week ago from Mary in the PTI halloween card swap.  If I weren't preoccupied with the events covered in my last blog post I'd have gotten them up sooner!  Of course, I'd also planned on getting 2 "Boo" gifts out to neighbors (haven't started them yet), sending my PTI swap card to Mariana (isn't finished) and decorating for Halloween (with 3 open houses this week I can't start yet).  

But I CAN post some loveliness from Mary!  I also got a PTI notepad from this summer (I didn't make it to CHA), AND the cards are blank on the inside...  so I guess I can send them to friends!

I'm inspired by the soft Earth tones, the dimension behind the witchy image, and the fun mix of patterns & texture in the ghost card.  They're gorgeous and I love them :)  Thanks Mary!
xoxo,
Christy

2 comments:

Mary said...

You are very welcome - glad you enjoyed them!

Sue Ann said...

Those cards are ADORABLE!! She must know what a sweetheart you are and they came just at the right time. Funny how things go full circle right??