Monday, July 23, 2012

SAF 5: MiniBook

Lots of cranking for this next project - a Summer 2012 Mini-Book.  It's my 1st full day of summer break so I have weeks to take photos, print them on white border wallet size, and embellish the pages.

I used a paper pack that I love so I'd always be able to see it again :)  The center of each page is a stamper's select cardstock base, and each side is lined with paper - patterned on the front and solid on the back.  This made each page nice & study, and all I'll have to do is insert the photos and embellish (if I want, or not!).

The colors on the back are in a rainbowish pattern (because, I'm like that).

Can't wait to fill those pages with family love!


xoxo,
Christy

SUPPLIES:
paper - PTI stamper's select white, stamper's select white; Basic Grey Urban Prairie (entire back)
dies - PTI Card Base-ics 2
accents - 1" binder clips in black & white

No comments: