Saturday, July 21, 2012

SAF 2: Ribbons

I love all things rainbow so I picked the satin dots ribbon strips technique:
 So shiny - but hard to see in the early light.  Lovely!

Well... it took all day what with the twins, yet finally we managed to pull off:
I'm so impressed with Jyothi!  Her notepad on the left is a true original - all her own design - and only her second creation after the morning make & take.  It is awesome!





I must say, I'm diggin' this new technique!!

xoxo,
Christy

SUPPLIES:
stamps - PTI Cupcake Collection
ink - PTI smokey shadow
paper - PTI soft stone, Pretty Pastels
dies - PTI Cupcake Collection, Tiny Tags
accents - PTI cream twine, vintage buttons in harvest gold & lemon tart, swiss dots ribbon in sweet blush, harvest gold, lemon tart, spring moss, aqua mist, spring rain & lavendar moon; EK Success border punch, Marvy scalloped circle punch (pink), pearl accent
other - white notepad

No comments: