Tuesday, May 26, 2009

thank you cards




I love following Michelle Wooderson (Mish Mash - listed on the side). It's always the first blog I check in the morning :) I groove on her layouts, borders and fun patterns. Perfect example: the Thank You cards (6) for Caitlyn's b'day were reproductions of Mish designs found here. Even rocked the messy stitches :)

There are pairs of cards in colors coordinating with a basic blue tone: more blue, green and pink. The sweet cards were the least I could do for the thoughtful gifts. Caitlyn loved the party, presents and friends. My folks commented that all the children were so nice and well-behaved. Must be some
good parents there ;)

SUPPLIES:
Papertrey Ink Forest Friends, Around & About Sentiments, and Polka Dot stamps; stamper's select white, kraft, avocado, ocean tides & raspberry fizz paper, ink & ribbon; Polka Dot Parade paper. Also, Basic Grey 'Urban Prairie' patterned paper, antique linen distress ink, random black ink & buttons from my stash. Tools: ProvoCraft scalloped scissors & Fiskars small hole punch

No comments: