Friday, January 1, 2010

mish sketch challenge

It's time to create a few baby cards and challenges are so handy to give me direction :)  Michelle Wooderson - Mish - had a New Year's Eve sketch (here) and I had the joy of a LONG naptime to get it all done.  


I pulled out the Basic Grey gamma series stamps - and remembered the so-called "Freaky Girl" :)  I loved them all instantly - so Burton-esque.

Here's a close-up of that sweetie:
 
She's colored with a few Copics for the heart (RV04, RV17), hair (Y32) and some T1 and 0.  I have a trio pack for hibiscus & leaf on the way, but alas, for now I used some good ol' Crayola colored pencils.
 
 Adorables!  Just cut these out from the DCWV Nana's Nursery paper pack.  It was mostly paper play on this card - most of the stamping was on the envelope (on the back with the Around & About Sentiments I stamped 2 borders: Congratulations in hibiscus & hearts in blush.

1 comment:

Shirlann said...

That stamp set is "freaky" , but she is cute...great card!